- Our Doors Are Open – Current Guidelines
- We have expanded our wifi
- Resources to help you during this time
Summer Splash 2021
We Are Back On The Road June 1st
The Bookmobile and Book Buggy serve as mobile branches, bringing materials and programming to all of Franklin County.
We have adapted our mobile services to home delivery. Please contact the Bookmobile office to arrange for a delivery if you feel like you are not able to come to one of our branches.
The Bookmobile & Outreach Department provides:
- Access to the newest books
- Free educational programming that responds to the needs of our community
- Library service to individuals with limited access to the county’s other physical branches
The Bookmobile & Outreach Department owns a collection of roughly 6,000 titles in all formats which rotate between both vehicles. We strive to offer multiple copies of the most recent bestselling fiction and non-fiction, along with award-winning children’s books, and the top new movie releases.
Both vehicles have provided story times throughout the year at schools, head starts, and other community locations. Hopefully we can continue those in the future.
101 Ragged Edge Rd S
Chambersburg, PA 17202
Director: Jill Yaich
Bookmobile: Lisa Naugle
Book Buggy: Melissa Hostettler – firstname.lastname@example.org