Several of the Franklin County Library System libraries have spaces for the public to use. Some can hold larger groups and some are perfect for one-on-one meetings.
Meeting Room Policy & Form – Please read and fill out the last page if interested in reserving one of the rooms below. Then drop it off at the library where you would like to reserve a space or email it to the appropriate contact listed on page 3.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, how and when our meeting rooms are used need to be adjusted. We want to make sure all groups using library spaces are maintaining PA Department of Health guidelines. However, Franklin County Library System cannot guarantee that those in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
- Meeting rooms can only be reserved for times the library is open. Current hours are limited but will increase in the future. Please check with the library if the timeframe you are interested in is an option.
- We will be limiting group sizes in the larger meeting rooms to 25% capacity while we are in High Risk, 50% capacity while in Substantial Risk, 75% capacity at Moderate Risk and 100% capacity at Low Risk (go to https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view to find out our County’s Risk Designation)
- In the larger meeting rooms groups will be expected to maintain 3 feet distance when wearing masks and 6 feet distance when eating and/or drinking (except for those in the same family group).
- Our small meeting rooms/huddle rooms can be used by 1 to 2 people at a time. Masks are to be worn unless the individuals are from the same family group or both individuals are fully vaccinated.
- It is the responsibility of the person using the room to wipe down the space with sanitizing spray at the end of the rental time. Wipes, rags, and sanitizing spray will be provided by the library.
Coyle Free Library
Auditorium/Theater: Multimedia space with comfortable theater-style seating for about 47 and ADA seating spaces, ideal for film viewing, lectures, and small recitals — Lower Level
Community Room: Multimedia space for training or meetings, with seating for 60-80, depending on whether tables are needed, also divisible by 2 for smaller groups — Lower Level
Conservatory: Multimedia event or meeting space with round table seating for 54 adjacent to library rooftop patio and garden — Terrace Level
Small Huddle Room use is free, but reserving ahead guarantees your space — Second Level
Huddle Room 1: Seats 4 people at 2 training tables
Huddle Room 2: Seats up to 8 people at 4 training tables, multimedia-equipped
Huddle Room 3: Seats 4-6 in modern mobile seats with writing/laptop desks
Smart televisions and projectors may be accessed for multimedia presentations through HDMI connections or Google Chrome Home on laptops or Android devices using library wi-fi and password.
Grove Family Library
Community Room A & B: Seats 60 to 80 people and can be divided into two rooms.
Condor Room; Seats 4 people around a table
Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library
Community Room 1 & 2: Seats 60 to 80 people and can be divided into two rooms.
History Room 3: Seats 15-30 people.