- THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED UNTIL AT LEAST ??? – SO NOW WHAT?
- Resources to help you during this time
- Access to Genealogy Resources from home
The Bookmobile and Book Buggy serve as mobile branches, bringing materials and programming to all of Franklin County.
The Bookmobile & Outreach Department provides:
- Access to the newest books
- Free educational programming that responds to the needs of our community
- Library service to individuals with limited access to the county’s other physical branches
The Bookmobile & Outreach Department owns a collection of roughly 6,000 titles in all formats which rotate between both vehicles. We strive to offer multiple copies of the most recent bestselling fiction and non-fiction, along with award-winning children’s books, and the top new movie releases.
Both vehicles provide story times throughout the year at schools, head starts, and other community locations. Check our schedule for more information.
101 Ragged Edge Rd S
Chambersburg, PA 17202
Director: Bernice Crouse
Bookmobile: Lisa Naugle
Book Buggy: Mary Ann Stanley