Search the catalog:
A penny will be donated by Goodsearch to the libraries for each search you make. Click the image above and do your goodsearch for Fulton County Library. Proceeds will go to improve services for you and your family.
Just Give.org will allow you to use your credit card to make a donation to the library
|Teen Advisory Board Rules of Conduct||| Print ||
The following Rules of Conduct for teen programs were adopted on November 25, 2011 by the teen advisory board.
· It is important to respect other people and their ideas and feelings,
· No Bullying! No abusive, threatening, harassing or offensive language. No one will speak negatively about or laugh at another member of the group.
· refrain from public displays of affection.
· Respect your library and treat the library’s property with care.
· No illegal activities or any behavior that presents a threat to yourself or others.
· Everyone must stay in the building unless otherwise instructed. Don’t leave without telling an adult, even if a ride is waiting.
· Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked not to attend programs in the future. Parents and/or police will be called, as necessary.